In this issue:
- Kick ‘em While They’re down, By the Kites Editorial Committee
- Malcolm X Didn’t Dish Out Free Bean Pies: Distinguishing Charity and Social Work from Revolutionary Strategy, by kenny lake
- Drawing blood: A Guide to Communist Agitation, by the Organization of Communist Revolutionaries (US)
- Looking Back to Face Forward: The Role of Summation in the Revolutionary Process, by the Organization of Communist Revolutionaries (US)
- catching fire: Participant Reflections on the Summer of Protest and Rebellion, by a reader of kites
- When we ride on our enemies (part 3 of the specter series), by kenny Lake
- From Postmodernist Nonsense to Plain Proletarian English: A Translation Guide, by a kites editor
- a revolutionary people requires a revolutionary literature, the kites editorial committee
About the Publisher:
kites is a journal of communist theory and strategy for revolution focused on North America. It emerged in 2020 from the initiative of two organizations: Revolutionary Initiative (RI) in Canada and the Organization of Communist Revolutionaries (OCR) in the US. Its Editorial Committee is composed of a few communist revolutionaries from across North America, and operates as an independent entity.
Be sure to check out the other titles from our friends at Kersplebedeb.