In this issue:
- A Call for communist social investigation a year after the summer of rebellion; Issue #4 Editorial by the kites editorial committee
- The Tinderbox and the Tourniquet: Voices from Baltimore in the Wake of the 2015 Rebellion and Bourgeois State Intervention, by kilmor
- Against the Tide of Counter-Revolution: An Interview with Comrade Kiran (Mohan Baidya), General Secretary of the Communist Party of Nepal (Revolutionary Maoist), by the kites editorial committee
- Welcome to Splitsvillle. Population: Every Leftist Organization of the last Decade: A call for summations, not subtweet recriminations, by the kites editorial committee
- Picking the ripest fruit for harvesting a revolutionary people (part 4 of the specter series), by kenny lake
- Exceptionally Serious Responsibility: Some notes on the history of the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement and prospects for unity in the international communist movement today, by hinton alvarez
- “We are both the subject and the object of the revolution”: An Interview with Italy’s CARC Party (Part 1 of On Granite Conviction: revolutionary communism in italy today), by the kites editorial committee
- a revolutionary people requires a revolutionary literature, by an editor of kites
About the Publisher:
kites is a journal of communist theory and strategy for revolution focused on North America. It emerged in 2020 from the initiative of two organizations: Revolutionary Initiative (RI) in Canada and the Organization of Communist Revolutionaries (OCR) in the US. Its Editorial Committee is composed of a few communist revolutionaries from across North America, and operates as an independent entity.
Be sure to check out the other titles from our friends at Kersplebedeb.