- The Psychosis of Imperialism
- Between Gilead & Onlyfans
- Notes on the Oppression of Women in 21st-Century Capitalism-Imperialism by the kites Editorial Committee
- “it is only in participating in the revolution that women can work for their liberation”: An Interview with Coni Ledesma of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines by the kites Editorial Committee
- War in the Enemy Camp: An Investigation into the “Freedom Convoy“ Movement by Jorge, Paul, and Arthur
- Contested Nation: Ukraine and the Present War Amidst Great Power Politics and Inter-Imperialist Rivalries by F.O. Marthoz
- Seven Theses on Imperialism and the Drug War by Aiyanas Ormond
- Tin Man Maoism: A Summation of the MRP by Tyler and an exchange with Kenny Lake
- key words unattributed
About the Publisher:
kites is a journal of communist theory and strategy for revolution focused on North America. It emerged in 2020 from the initiative of two organizations: Revolutionary Initiative (RI) in Canada and the Organization of Communist Revolutionaries (OCR) in the US. Its Editorial Committee is composed of a few communist revolutionaries from across North America, and operates as an independent entity.
Be sure to check out the other titles from our friends at Kersplebedeb.